As a postal service, our Company currently delivers packages/ cargo ordered by customers from online store sites from the United States and Turkey to Azerbaijan.
To do this, please, follow 3 simple steps:
Sign in by entering your personal information on the www.tezzex.az site, and get your own mailbox.
When you complete the purchase from the online stores, specify the delivery address as indicated on our page.
Upon completion of your order and when your package is delivered to our warehouse within 4-5 business days from Turkey and 7-10 business days from the USA, it is delivered to Azerbaijan, after that you can receive your package.
According to the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan (guided by paragraph 2.1.4, Decree No. 305 of the Cabinet of Ministers), individuals can export cargo in the equivalent of no more than 300 USD to the country within 30 days.
If the physical value exceeds 300 USD, the customs duty is paid in
accordance with the legislation.
The limit of 300 USD includes the cost of the product itself and the package transportation cost.
The packages of account holders who have exceeded the limit are delayed by the customs authorities, which is a competent authority.
When a package is delayed at the TSA, a fee of 12 AZN is charged for the first day, and 2 AZN (1 euro) for each subsequent day for storage.
The cost of delivery of a package is calculated according to its weight. The cost of delivery of packages that are larger than 1 meter in size is calculated by the weight volume. To calculate the volume of the weight, the standard /6000 width*height*length is used.
prohibited to be imported into the Republic of Azerbaijan by individuals and
received in international postal items are as follows.
1. The goods prohibited to be imported into the Republic of Azerbaijan by individuals and received in international postal items as specified below:
2. All kinds of batteries and power bank
3. Lithium battery technology facilities
4. Mobile phones
5. Prohibited special equipment (hidden camera, hidden audio recording, walkie-talkie, drone, and other spy equipment)
6. Food, alcoholic beverages, tobacco and tobacco products, electric cigarettes, quickly perishable and goods that require special storage conditions
7. Drugs and psychotropic substances and accessories for their use
8. Precious jewelry, precious stones and metals.
9. All types of liquid products are transported from Turkey. From America, the transportation of goods under pressure (aerosol type, sprays, paints, perfumes, airbags, dry shampoo, etc.) - in the composition of which there are quick-burning and explosive substances is impossible.
10. Objects of the intimate variety
11. Items prohibited for air transportation
We bring to the attention of our subscribers the answers to the questions addressed on the official pages of the social networks of the committee after the presentation of the "Simplified declaration - electronic commerce" project by the State Customs Committee
1. Is delivery to the address free of charge and how will this happen?
Delivery to the address of the goods ordered by you is regulated by the relationship between the customer and the carrier company.
2. Do you have to file a declaration if you do not exceed the limit of $300?
In any case, the goods you ordered must be declared through this application
3. May the carrier company declare the ordered goods instead of an individual?
The individual who made the order may submit a simplified declaration only himself or herself through the SmartCustoms mobile application.
4. Is it possible to bring a mobile phone through the carrier company by declaring "Smart Customs" in the mobile application?
Within the limit of $ 300, you can order any product. If the limit is exceeded, the imported goods shall be subject to customs payments.
5. Should I have Asan Imza to log in to the "Smart Customs"program?
6. Should I pay the customs duty upon ordering more than 2 items of goods, but not exceeding the limit of 300 US dollars under the "SmartCustoms" program?
The goods are determined by the customs authorities on the basis of their properties, quantity, as well as the regularity of their crossing the border, provided that it is certain that the goods are moved across the customs border for personal use and consumption by an individual and his/ her family members. A citizen has the right to mix 2 (two) identical and (or) similar goods across the customs border on preferential terms (without paying customs duties) for the purpose of personal use and consumption
If the number of identical and similar goods brought across the customs border by an individual exceeds 2 items crossing the customs border at a preferential rate (without paying customs duties) the exceeding quantity of 2 items is determined by the customs authorities, and customs duties are to be paid for identical and (or) similar goods exported in excess of the quantity specified.
7. I have wrongly submitted an application to the "Smart Customs" app and exceeded limit, how can I delete it?
We inform you that an update of the SmartCustoms software is planned in the near future. This problem will be solved in the updated software.
8. Can I register for the Smart Customs program without having an ASAN imza? For what reason is it impossible to register using the FIN code?
The use of the "Smart Customs" software is only possible through "ASAN imza", "Electronic Signature" or "Individual Identification Number" (FIN). Accordingly, one of the authentication methods must be selected.
Note: If your ID card has expired and your mobile phone number is not in your name, you will not be able to register through the "ASAN login" system. Upon logging in to the software after entering the password, the "I am not a robot" box should be checked.
9. How do I file a declaration if the phone number is not in my name but the package will be in my name?
To log in to the "Smart Customs" software” you must register in the "ASAN login" system. The phone number must be in your name, otherwise you will not be able to register in the "ASAN login" system.
10. The category that includes the product I brought is not in your list, what should I do in this case?
We inform you that the categories of goods brought to the territory of the country by us are analyzed and new products are added to the list. The list of products is updated periodically.
11. In what cases is the "Smart Customs" program charged for electronic services?
According to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan No. 168 of April 26, 2016, customs fees are charged for all types of customs declarations for the provision of electronic customs services.
To deliver the package to the address specified by the buyer, the package is transferred by the seller to the courier service within the country. Courier service, in its turn, appoints the package tracking number(tracking number), which allows you to monitor the status of your package from our warehouse by courier service to the destination point (warehouse) through the internal web page of the courier service. The tracking number for each package is unique and does not repeat itself.
Please note that shops and overseas postal services on the sites usually indicate the approximate weight of the package.
When a package is delivered to Tezzex overseas warehouses, its weight is checked using an electronic scale, and thus the exact weight is recorded.
According to the rules of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), upon transporting cargo by air, it is necessary to calculate both the volume and physical weight of the cargo and the largest of these parameters should be taken as the main weight for calculating the amount of delivery.
Cargo information, the package ordered by the customer before arriving at the overseas warehouse, is called a declaration, and such information about the cargo is added in the ORDER department on our page
information stated in the declaration is as follows:
· Track number (tracking);
· Name of the product purchase store;
· The ordered product category;
· Quantity of the products;
· “An invoce” to be attached by the Seller.
In accordance with the Customs law of the Republic of Azerbaijan, each package is subject to customs inspection upon arrival at the airport.
To avoid possible delays, the customers must declare the information about the package in advance through their personal account.
For whatever reason, the customer's package may be sent without a track (tracking) number. This exception is applicable by filling out the declaration only after the delivery of the customer's goods to the warehouse.
The reliability of information about the declared product is the main condition for delivery of the package in time.